We’re on a mission to “Spice Up” the Soft Drinks Category by bringing healthy soft drinks with a clear point of difference to the market!
Who are we looking for? Energetic and enthusiastic people that can roll their sleeves up and make stuff happen! We need people that are; super results driven, great with people, amazing at never giving up and always have time for a smile. Our drinks make people happy and we need our people to be happy as well!
Customer Development Executive – London
THE ROLE AND SKILLS YOU’LL NEED:
Being a big part of a small team and part of one of the UK’s fastest growing, innovative and dynamic soft drink companies, you will have exposure to many functions of the business.
Looking after foodservice, independent retail and casual dining customers in London you will be an important part of the sales team.
Here’s what’s involved and what it takes to make a difference in your role:
- Responsible for new and profitable customers within Casual Dining, Foodservice and Independent retail sectors. Focusing on top targets per channel ranging from individual accounts to small groups
- Build world class relationships with existing customers, grow and nurture through regular visits and support
- Develop effective cross-functional relationships internally and externally with: Sales Team, Customer Marketing and Supply Chain
- Plan, track and report on weekly wins and progress. Active participation in sales meetings
- Experience working in the hospitality sector either in a sales or service area capacity and knowledge of London accounts within this channel is desirable.
- Good communication skills, commercially aware, capable of building superb relationships
- High energy levels, highly motivated. Passion and commitment to the company
- Good listening and questioning. Structured planning, ability to handle a high workload without supervision
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Salary depending on experience includes bonus scheme
• Monthly travel card up to zone 2, additional travel covered when required
- Monthly phone bill costs contribution up to £20
- Free soft drinks & quarterly Cayenne Happy Team Events